Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blogs I like, etc

Well, as you can see, I have put up a list of the blogs which I am enjoying reading, in the side column.

What one enjoys reading tells quite a bit about WHO one is, I think. So, assumptions may be drawn.

At the same time, I have had the very pleasant surprise of receiving a COMMENT, from someone who has read the little that I have already written! How bizarre! And quel surprise...

Receiving any sort of feedback certainly makes one feel much more positive about typing!

Now my task must be to establsh just exactly WHAT this blog is ABOUT and what i hope to achieve by posting - beyond the obvious reason, which I have already mentioned in the previous entry.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Grace! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kind words were very nice. I appreciate it. :)